Support Wildlife Welfare by donating your time, money or items.
Wildlife Welfare is in need of animal transporters who would be willing to pick up and drive injured or orphaned babies to rehabbers in our area or transport animals between rehabbers. Please fill out the form below and a transporter coordinator will contact you to discuss further and answer questions.
Click Here: WWI Volunteer Animal Transporter Form
Become a Rehabber
Looking to work directly with injured and orphaned wildlife? Click the link below.
● Rolls of ½ x ½ inch hardware cloth (wire) or ½ inch x 1 inch rabbit wire
● Baby receiving blankets and baby cloth diapers (used but clean)
● Any yardage of anti-pill fleece fabric (fabric stores carry this)
● Good quality Timothy Hay and Alfalfa Hay (purchase at pet stores or large bales at feed stores)
● Good quality rabbit chow (Oxbow)
● Rodent Block (Most pet stores carry this) www.kaytee.com/products/fortdiet-mouse-rat-2-lb.php
● Snugglesafe Heat Pad (disc) https://www.amazon.com/Pet-Supply-Imports-SnuggleSafe-Heating/dp/B00008AJH9
● Heating pads (can be gently used) that do not have automatic shut off
● Large cages Critter Nation for mammal use
● Woodworkers willing to build squirrel boxes (we supply the plans)
Training & Membership
Only submit payment when you receive a date for training.